Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €75/£75*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
In bad weather, the LifeSystems 2 Person Group Shelter is a cosy place to have lunch. In the event of an accident, it’s a vital & potentially lifesaving piece of kit. Essential for walking group leaders and MLs.
Originally designed as a lightweight storm shelter, group shelters create a surprisingly warm and sheltered internal microclimate.
An essential item of safety equipment for any outdoor activity, storm shelters are now increasingly used by mountain rescue teams, outdoor centres, hiking clubs and youth groups.
At a glance:
- Tough PU coated fabric with a window and 2 air-vents
- 5000mm hydrostatic head and fully taped seams
- Reflective top-strips and waterproof seating panels
- Integral stuff sack with draw-cord closure
- Weight: 345g
- Dimensions (packed): 200 x 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions (unpacked): 140 x 90 x 45cm