In bad weather, the LifeSystems 2 Person Group Shelter is a cosy place to have lunch. In the event of an accident, it’s a vital & potentially lifesaving piece of kit. Essential for walking group leaders and MLs.
Originally designed as a lightweight storm shelter, group shelters create a surprisingly warm and sheltered internal microclimate.
An essential item of safety equipment for any outdoor activity, storm shelters are now increasingly used by mountain rescue teams, outdoor centres, hiking clubs and youth groups.
At a glance:
- Tough PU coated fabric with a window and 2 air-vents
- 5000mm hydrostatic head and fully taped seams
- Reflective top-strips and waterproof seating panels
- Integral stuff sack with draw-cord closure
- Weight: 345g
- Dimensions (packed): 200 x 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions (unpacked): 140 x 90 x 45cm