Aerolite / Light As Air Sunglasses Blue/Lime Green
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free ROI Delivery When You Spend Over €50Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Julbo Aero Spectron 3CF Sunglasses
Julbo Aero Spectron 3CF Sunglasses were designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometre racing, these glasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. Also available in a REACTIV Photochromic version, the mono-lens guarantees a wide, obstacle free field of vision, regardless of light levels. The 3CF lens offers a more affordable version of the sunglasses favoured by UTMB racers.
The suspended construction adds outstanding ventilation by encouraging air to pass between the lens and the frame. Last but not least, the Air Link concept and its shock absorber insert at the end of the temples offers even better grip and lightness.
Features at a glance:
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.