The Tent Event
Annual Tent & Camping Show
When is it on?
Bank Holiday Monday, 6th May from 12 noon to 5pm.
Where is it?
The Brockagh Centre, Laragh - Glendalough. Free parking and Free admission.
Who is it for?
The event is aimed at all outdoor folk: from those just dipping their toes in the water, the glampers and wild campers, family adventurers, serious mountaineers and everyone in between.
Whether you like to go wilderness camping or prefer a site with all the facilities you might require. Whether you want to haul your pulk across the Arctic tundra or make a cuppa on The Camino. Whether you're biking across the Alps or around Connemara. Whether you need to melt snow at high altitude or cook something for dinner while you’re on the road. Whether you’re sleeping in warm Alpine meadows, mild and wet Irish weather or bitterly cold conditions, we’ll have right system on hand for you to examine and our experts on site to talk to.
What will be on offer at the show?
- All your favourite outdoor brands:
- Tent City – compare tents up and open side by side. Get in, lie down, see what you think.
- Sleep systems – sleeping bags, sleeping mats, bivy bags & hammocks.
- Cook Systems - Multiple stove types from a variety of brands for outdoor cooking on the move.
- Tasting Sessions – taste before you buy expedition meals.
- Camping and Survival accessories.
- Camping and Survival hacks.
- Free Workshops & Demos.
Sounds intriguing.... Will there be any good deals??
Aside from the rare opportunity to get hands on with multiple tent, sleep systems and stove types side by side, and being able to pick the brains of our experts you mean? :)
Absolutely, there will be big discounts and special offers available on many items!!*
See you at The Brockagh Centre on Monday 6th May 2019!
*Terms & Conditions Apply