D Handled Operator Snow Shovel
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €75/£75*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Delivering the ultimate in versatility, MSR D Handled Operator Snow Shovel is built of tough, hard-anodized aluminum and engineered for maximum shovel efficiency.
Featuring a large packable blade, an extendable shaft, and steep sidewalls, the MSR D Handled Operator Snow Shovel aims to serve mountaineers and snow-sports enthusiasts in constructing shelters, excavating snow pits to assess snow pack conditions and performing rescues.
Unrelenting strength combines with smart ergonomics help you dig with greater force and less fatigue when speed counts in a rescue.
At a glance:
- Strong: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, lightweight aluminum with TIG-welded blade/shaft interface, and neckless blade design for maximum durability.
- Aggressive: The blade’s traditional flat chopping face delivers a stable strike, while its serrated leading edge breaks up snow and ice.
- Fast Deployment: Two-section, non-rotational telescoping shaft and fast lock-pin provide rapid, hassle-free deployment.
- Ergonomic: Meticulously engineered handles optimize comfort, control and leverage with all glove types to minimize hand fatigue.
- Versatile: The shaft’s upper section fits equally well into the blade, allowing you to choose the shovel length you need. The blade’s flat back shaves smooth snow pit walls or offers a platform for stoves.