Distance Tent With Adapter - Distance Blue
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
The Black Diamond Distance Tent is a very compact two-person, three-season tent. It's an ultralight, single-wall shelter built for weight conscious back and bikepackers, thru-hikers and mountain adventurers alike.
The structure is created using any set of two adjustable length trekking poles and the included adapter. This allows your poles to connect with a small DAC cross pole—resulting in the tent’s structure. Four stake-out points anchor the tent to create the ultimate fast pitch shelter—simple to set up and fairly robust in windy conditions given how light it is. Do not expect miracles though, as with any ultralight equipment, the trade off will be durability. This shelter is intended for use in reasonable weather conditions.
For cross ventilation, there are vents at both the peak and foot area. Lightweight 30D polyester construction allows the tent to pack down to the size of a Nalgene bottle. There is a headlamp pocket located in the peak for easy illumination.
- Integrates with adjustable trekking poles for fast and easy set-up
- Vents at peak and foot allow for cross ventilation
- Tension-adjustable stake-out points
- Headlamp pocket in peak for easy illumination
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with Dyneema core to minimize stretch
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- Black Diamond trekking poles sold separately