Fell Lite GTX Hiking Boots
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50**t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
The Zamberlan Fell Lite GTX is a versatile hiking boot for use on trail, hill and fell.
Made in the EU from premium full grain Hydrobloc leather, the upper is has no seams which makes it durable and robust on heather and bracken moors and hills typical of Ireland and the UK.
Comfort, lightweight and flexibility are the main features of this boot.
Waterproofness and breathability are guaranteed by the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining.
Exclusively engineered with Vibram, Zamberlan LiteGrip midsole contains a low density PU Wedge for shock absorption, comfort, support and better grip on uneven ground. The bigger grips on the outsole reduces debris build up and the undercut heel is designed for more secure braking.
At a glance:
- Upper: Hydrobloc Full Grain Waxed Leather.
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort.
- Footbed: Anatomically shaped, removable, quick drying and cushioned footbed.
- Insole: Anti-Torsion insole
- Midsole: Low density PU Wedge for shock absorption, comfort, support and better grip on uneven ground.
- Outsole: Zamberlan LiteGrip Vibram outsole.
- Full Size Range: 37-48 (Sizes above 45 and half Sizes available on special order).
- Weight (half pair): 550g (Size 42)
- Shoe Last: ZJCT. Zamberlan Injected Construction Last: medium volume fit with higher instep and precise heel lock area.