Men's Limantour Pants
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Marmot Men's Limantour Pants are the perfect multi-season walking and climbing pant. They look the part too with the reinforced mountaineering panels for those who demand higher durability from their clothing. Make sure you add this feature heavy, lightweight Marmot Limantour Softshell Pant to your kit!
The abrasion-resistant fabric dries quickly and wicks away sweat, so you'll be comfortable even when you're making that last push to the summit.
Reinforced panels add to the durability while the 4-way stretch panels and articulation ensure these pants can keep up on the most ambitious of climbs.
The water-repelling DWR finish and UPF-50 fabric offer protection from the elements, rain or shine. Keep stray rocks and dust out with the interior cinching inside the leg hems.
At a glance:
- Lightweight 4-Way Stretch Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Nylon Twill Stretch Panels for Added Durability
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Zipper Secure Cargo Pockets and Back Pocket
- Reinforced Hem and Hand Pocket for Durability
- Adjustable Hem Closure and Waist Drawcord
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort