Mens Lone Peak 5
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free ROI Delivery When You Spend Over €50Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Lone Peak 5
Spaced-out chevron lugs on the rubber outsole were a standout feature amongst our testers, especially those who ventured onto trails muddied with rainfall and melted snow. “The Lone Peak is a capable and well-rounded trail shoe for anything you throw at it
Finding That Locked-In Fit
New laser-perforated holes by the toe and sides upgrade the upper, promoting more breathability—ideal for longer stretches on the trail.
Where you do want some wiggle room: the toebox. Altra’s signature foot shape provides ample room for toe-splaying
- Updated StoneGuard™ offers more protection from rocks underfoot while using less material
- Laser-cut holes on the uppers allow quick drainage after creek crossings
- Altra EGO™ midsoles provide a responsive yet soft ride
- FootShape™ toe boxes allow the toes to relax and spread out naturally and for the big toes to remain in a straight position
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform places heels and forefeet the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
- GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tab secures your gaiters (not included) to your trail shoes to keep dirt and debris out
- Stack height: 25 mm
- MaxTrac™ outsoles feature a multidirectional lug pattern for grippy traction on a variety of terrain
|Trail-Running Shoe Type||
|Running Shoe Cushioning||
|Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)||
5 mm contour footbeds