Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €100 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
A fully waterproof insert and PrimaLoft insulation make the Black Diamond Mercury Mitt a popular choice for year-round use.
Four-way stretch Pertex® Shield fabric and a large gauntlet keep moisture at bay, and the goat leather palm with Kevlar® stitching increases durability for season after season of hard use.
The removable split-finger liner features a high-loft fleece lining for increased warmth and comfort, and a BDry™ insert adds moisture protection even when you use the liner by itself.
At a glance:
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Removable liner features split-finger design.
- Weight Per Pair : 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)