Rab Microlight Down Jacket
The classic lightweight down jacket has been updated. With a fresh design aesthetic and recycled construction.
The redesigned Microlight Alpine Jacket takes the versatile, easy-pack insulation of the established classic and dials in some intelligent new upgrades. Features include combination of zoned micro and nano baffles to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk.
Rab Microlight Sustainability
The jacket’s ethical credentials are now equally sound. With 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified, 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled hydrophobic down, the Microlight Jacket now features fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Practical and user-friendly, both as an everyday jacket and as a mountain layer, additional features include three harness-compatible pockets, an easy-carry stuff sack.
With its refined styling, improved down distribution and ethical upgrades, the Microlight Jacket is the definitive multi-purpose down jacket.
Rab Microlight Features
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included