Petzl Grigri Plus +
Your ideal belay partner with assisted braking making it ideal for belaying both for lead climbing and top-roping in your local climbing wall.
- Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single rope diameters, for both gym and crag:
- feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques; always keep a hand on the brake side of the rope
- belaying convenience, thanks to assisted braking: when a climber falls, the device pivots on the carabiner, the rope tightens and the cam pinches and brakes the rope. Holding the brake side of the rope helps engage the cam; therefore, it is important to always hold the brake side of the rope
- compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
- Exceptional convenience when lowering:
- the ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
- Particularly suitable for learners and for instructors:
- anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function engages and stops the descent
- the selector knob enables the choice of either top-rope or belaying a leader mode. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking in slack and makes for a more comfortable belay and is ideal for climbing wall use.
- it is possible to lock the belay mode
So whether you are knocking off multi-pitch routes in Glendalough or having fun in your local climbing wall the GriGri Plus is your perfect belay partner.
Petzl Grigri Plus +: Specifications
- Weight: 200 g
- Rope compatibility: 8.5 to 11 mm single rope
- Material(s): aluminium side plates, stainless steel friction plate, cam and wear plate, reinforced nylon handle
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA
- 3 year guarantee
Petzl Grigri Plus +: Additional Downloads
Want to learn how to climb? Take your group on a Rock Climbing experience? We provide this and loads more from a wide range of locations around Ireland. Beginner Rock Climbing courses. 1-to-1 training. Rescue Training and loads more.
Dalkey Quarry is one of our favourite locations and is ideal for an introduction to rock climbing experiences. It has over 200 routes from all grades- easy to extreme. Easy access, great views and super rock makes Dalkey a perfect spot for Rock Climbing and Abseiling in Ireland.
Adventure.ie has been providing adventure.ie experiences in Ireland and abroad since 1999 and are experts in all things adventure! Get in touch today to discuss your next adventure.
Petzl Grigri Plus + Technical Downloads
Declaration Of Conformity
Tips for maintaining your equipment