The PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit defines big performance in a tiny package. This is an ultra-compact cook-and-eat kit for minimalist solo backpackers, wild-campers or ML candidates looking to save on space and weight.
It features the fast-boiling PocketRocket 2 stove and is perfectly sized to make hot water for one pouch meal or cup of coffee. For efficiency, its pot doubles as your eat-and-drink vessel and nests the stove and a 110g MSR IsoPro fuel canister.
Outside, the extra bowl comes at no packing penalty. When small packs are mandatory on everything from alpine objectives to bike-packing missions, this micro cook kit will become your best friend!
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design saves precious space and slips easily into smaller packs; also makes a great back-up cook solution.
- Ultralight: Whole kit weighs just 278 g (9.9 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Fast-Boiling: PocketRocket 2 stove boils 1 litre of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot and cold safe.
- Strong: Robust pot supports on the Pocket Rocket 2 offer excellent stability.
Includes: PocketRocket 2 stove, .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 16 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest 110g IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).