Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
MSR's next-generation PocketRocket® 2 stove takes everything impressive about the iconic original PocketRocket and puts it into an even smaller and lighter high-performance design.
Barely noticeable in your pack in its tiny red container, it's the go to stove for those travelling fast and light. Set up can't be quicker and 1 litre of water is boiled in 3.5 minutes. That's just enough for a couple of expedition meals.
The MSR PocketRocket® 2's precision flame control goes from torch to simmer, while the WindClip®windshield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions.
Updated folding pot supports create an exceptionally tiny packed size, and they now accommodate a wider range of vessels—pair this stove with the Pika 1L Teapot (which it neatly packs inside) for the ultimate fast and light kit.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 73 g (2.6 oz.)
- Fast: Boils 1 litre of water in just 3.5 minutes.
- Compact: Folding pot supports pack exceptionally small, fitting into an MSR Pika or Insulated Mug.
- Strong: Robust pot supports offer excellent stability.
- Wind-Resistant: WindClip™ wind protection and focused burner pushes a persistent, solid flame.
- Includes: Ultralight, hard-shell carry case.
|Width x Length x Height||4.3cm x 3.3cm x 7.9cm / 1.7" x 1.3" x 3.1"|
|Boil Time Per Litre||3.5 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227g / 8oz. canister||approx. 60 minutes|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g / 8oz canister||16 litres|
|Weight||0.07 kg/2.6 oz|