Pocket Smidge 18ml
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €100 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Developed and tested in Scotland by midge experts in the harshest conditions, Pocket Smidge is a DEET free midge and mosquito repellent which contains the key ingredient, Picaridn, cleverly throwing these little suckers off our scent.
It’s scientifically proven to provide instant, sweat-proof protection for up to 8 hours and SAFE for all the family from 2+ years.
This Pocket Smidge comes in a practical, robust and credit card sized 18ml spray. Thanks to its novel, water and sweat resisting formula it provides powerful, immediate protection for up to 8 hours without re-application.
At a glance:
- Powerful, water- and sweat-resistant protection for up to 8 hours
- Protects against insects around world - as well as the infamous Scottish biting midge, it gives excellent protection against mosquitoes, horse flies, ticks and other biting pests
- DEET-free: contains 20% Picaridn (also known as Saltidin), recommended by WHO, Health Protection Scotland and Public Health England for effective biting-insect protection
- Safe for adults, pregnant women and especially good for use with young children (from 2 years)
- Non-sticky, moisturising milk formulation with a pleasant fragrance
- Developed and tested in Scotland under the harshest of conditions