Add your review
Review Siouxon 10.0 Women's Hydration Pack
store.adventure.ie | a mountain store for adventurous people.
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Platypus Siouxon™ AM 10.0 Women's Hydration PackMade for ripping all-mountain trails all day long, the Platypus Siouxon (Sue-sonn) AM 10.0 hydration pack offers a stable, tailored fit, plenty of space to organize your riding essentials, and boasts the airy FloatAir™ back panel to keep you cool all day long.
This is the 2018 model, hence the price. A whopping 50% off its' original RRP.
Compare the spec between this model and its' new season replacement and you'll be hard pushed to find any difference.
- Women's Fit: Designed and built for optimal fit and comfort, pack features soft-touch materials at body contact points, an optimally sized back panel length, anatomically shaped and angled waist belt and shoulder straps, as well as long-track sternum strap adjustment.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Tool organization and separate pump sleeves: Main compartment features a zip mesh pocket with key retainer and three mesh stash pockets to organize tools, repair kits, snacks, and other gear for easy access; two pump sleeves conveniently secure a shock pump and tire pump.
- Fleece-lined eyewear pocket: Located at top of pack for fast, easy access, the soft fleece lining of the pocket protects your sunglasses or goggles—or your media device—from marring scratches.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy foods for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.