Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
THE glove for technical alpine climbing in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a BDry™ waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. (Think Scottish Winter mountaineering).
The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the PrimaLoft Gold insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. The Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
At a glance:
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation needlepunch palm insulation
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitchin
- Weight Per Pair : 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Temperature Range : -26/-9 ºC (-15/15 ºF)