Spot 300 lumen Headtorch
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Black Diamond's ever popular Spot headlamp is for everything from early morning runs to epic hikes to all-night rappelling sessions. It now features an incredible 300 lumens of adjustable light with a fully waterproof IPX8 construction.
In addition to its reliable, precise and powerful beam for spotting anchors or trail cairns, the Spot’s redesigned lighting profile offers improved peripheral lighting for close-range activities like cooking, reading or sorting gear, while simultaneously increasing the overall brightness.
The Spot also features our Brightness Memory, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without having to revert back to full power and readjust each time.
Seven different lighting modes, including red night vision, allow for fully custom lighting in any situation, and our PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustments.
At a glance:
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit 300 lumens
- Red SinglePower LED for night vision has dimming and strobe settings and activates without cycling through white mode
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate up to 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate, and it should be dried out completely afterwards.