Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Platypus Tokul XC 8.0 Hydration PackThe ultimate in versatility, the Platypus Tokul XC 8.0 hydration pack boasts a combination of capacity, 3 litres of taste-free hydration, a low-profile silhouette, and the airy RidgeAir™ back panel for quick, comfortable riding over miles and miles of trail.
This is the 2018 model, hence the price. A whopping 50% off its' original RRP.
Compare the spec between this model and its' new season replacement and you'll be hard pushed to find any difference. These won't be in stock long, someone who knows what they're looking at will grab them fast!
- RidgeAir™ back panel: Ridged foam with ventilation channels and lightweight, breathable mesh ensure cooling airflow and carrying comfort.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ LP reservoir: Premium, taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a low-profile shape, a wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Reservoir suspension hooks hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Organization options: Zip mesh pocket with key retainer, three mesh stash pockets, and two pump sleeves put bike tools, food, and keys within easy reach.
- Helmet carry: Front stash pocket expands to securely carry a helmet.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear blinky light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.