Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free ROI Delivery On Orders Received Before Midnight 17/01/21Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
When space is at a premium, this incredibly pack-efficient MSR Trail Mini Duo cook set is the perfect solution for making hot meals and drinks for two.
Made of hard-anodized aluminum, the MSR Trail Mini Duo 1.2 L pot offers enough capacity to boil water for two pouch meals or two generous cups of coffee - and let's face it, who doesn't need a generous cup of coffee in the morning? Add a little bit of cardamom too as a treat. Especially if you didn't sleep so well (we've got solutions for that too!)
The MSR Trail Mini Duo 1.2 L pot also neatly nests a 227g MSR fuel canister and a PocketRocket® 2 stove (not included, but also not expensive).
Its bowl efficiently adds a second eating or drinking vessel, creating an ultra-space-maximizing kit for two adventurers.
At a glance:
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design makes room for a PocketRocket 2 stove and an 8 oz MSR fuel canister, creating a complete set that saves precious pack space.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 289 g (10.2 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Durable: Lightweight, strong hard-anodized aluminum pot, and polypropylene lid and bowl.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Set Includes: 1.2L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 828ml capacity bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack.
- Room to nest PocketRocket 2 stove and a 227g IsoPro™ fuel canister (both sold separately).