Rab Men's Vital Running Hoody
Rab Men's Vital Running Hoody is a cracker of a windproof jacket, offering extremely good protection, it is great value at the current price. Tipped to increase in price this autumn, don't wait around. When they're gone, they're gone.
The Rab Men's Vital Running Hoody is a practical, lightweight hooded jacket made with windproof woven nylon with fluorocarbon free DWR. Offering instant wind protection in a highly packable stuff sack, it's an essential for any trail or open mountain runner, a great value layer for mild but windy mountain days. A certain amount of weather protection is provided, but this is not a rain jacket.
For a lightweight trail running rain jacket - take a look at Salewa's Puez Light jacket.
Rab Men's Vital Running Hoody Features:
- Windproof 20D Atmos™ woven nylon (48gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Elasticated hood opening
- Stiffened peak
- Rear hood volume adjustment
- YKK full length front zip
- Internal stormflap with rollover chin guard
- Snap closure at chest for venting
- 2 YKK hand pockets
- Dropped shoulder seams for comfort
- Part elasticated cuffs
- One sided hem drawcord adjustment
- Stuff sack - Packs up small
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm / 29.5inch
- Weight: 130g/4.6oz (Size M)