Whisperlite Universal Combo Stove
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
The MSR hybrid-fuel WhisperLite Universal stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use.
MSR's patent-pending AirControl™ technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. It’s also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you’ll ever need.
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)
- *For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
|Width x Length x Height||10cm x 10cm x 15cm / 4" x 4" x 6"|
|Burn Time (MSR IsoPro) per 227g / 8oz. canister||approx. 75 minutes|
|Burn Time (White Gas) per 600ml (20oz)||approx. 110 minutes|
|Burn Time (Kerosene) per 600ml (20oz)||approx. 155 minutes|
|Boil Time Per Litre (MSR IsoPro)||3.75 minutes|
|Boil Time Per Litre (White Gas)||3.5 minutes|
|Boil Time Per Litre (Kerosene)||4.4 minutes|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g / 8oz canister||15 litres|
|Water boiled (White Gas) per 100ml||4.4 litres|
|Water boiled (Kerosene) per 100ml||5.3 litres|