WindBurner Stove 1.0L Red
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free ROI Delivery When You Spend Over €50Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
(Back in stock shortly)
The MSR Windburner 1L Stove combines award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travellers need most, making the WindBurner Stove System ideal for expeditions and weekend camping alike.
Fast, light and with great simmer function, the MSR Windburner 1L Stove is capable of creating hot drinks and simple or gourmet meals in minutes in the very worst of weather conditions.
It has been an indispensable tool for us on our Arctic trips, where we’ve personally used our MSR Windburner stoves to melt snow for hot tea & coffee and to cook up one pot wonders and lots of porridge varieties in temperatures ranging between -10 and -20˚C.
Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold.
The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
At a glance:
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests components inside the 1.0 L pot, with extra full-sized bowl snapping onto the outside.
- Compatible: Fits 1.0 Personal Pot, optional 1.8 Duo pot & other compatible WindBurner cookware. Not for use with WindBurner Stock Pot or Sauce Pot.
- Secure: 1.0 L pot with handheld design locks onto stove and canister.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.5 L integrated bowl
- Room to nest optional 110g MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
|Width x Length x Height||10.5cm x 11.5cm x 18cm / 4.2" x 4.5" x 7.1"|
|Boil Time Per Litre||4.5 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227g / 8oz. canister||approx. 95 minutes|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g / 8oz canister||18 litres|