Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Marmot Women's Crystal Short Sleeve Tee is sun shielding, breathable and moisture managing — the Crystal's abilities really shine on warm, sunny days.
Made using Bluesign approved, lightweight, breathable, quick-drying fabric. The Marmot Women's Crystal Short Sleeve Tee features mesh vent panels and flat-locked seams. The ranglan sleeve design increases your range of motion and comfort whilst the nanowick technology in this tee means you will benefit from its' enchanced wicking capabilities on hot days, or when you're pushing the pace.
Despite being so lightweigh, this shirt's fabric is rated up to UPF 50 sun protection.
At a glance:
- 100% Polyester Jersey 3.7 oz/yd, 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane Mesh 2.8 oz/yd
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Lightweight, Breathable and Quick-Drying
- Nanowick Technology for Enhanced Wicking
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Flat-Lock Seams For Added Comfort
- Mesh Panels for Ventilation
- Raglan Sleeve for Comfort and Increased Range of Motion
- Crew Neck