Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Marmot Women's Limantour Pants are the perfect multi-season hiking and scrambling pant. As well as looking every bit the mountaineer, you can climb guilt free because the bluesign®-approved fabric meets the standards to conserve resources and reduce environmental impact.
The abrasion-resistant fabric dries quickly and wicks away sweat, so you'll be comfortable even when you're making that last push to the summit.
Reinforced panels at the hips, knees, and seat add to the durability while the 4-way stretch panels and articulation ensure these pants can keep up on the most ambitious of climbs.
The water-repelling DWR finish and UPF-50 fabric offer protection from the elements, rain or shine. Keep stray rocks and dust out with the interior cinching inside the leg hems.
At a glance:
- Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Lightweight 4-Way Stretch Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Nylon Twill Stretch Panels for Added Durability
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Zipper Secure Cargo Pockets and Back Pocket
- Reinforced Hem
- Adjustable Hem Closure and Waist Drawcord
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort