Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Women's Train Shorts
Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Women's Train Shorts are lightweight shorts for women – ideal for training at the boulder gym, summer crag or just walking the dog on a hot day.
Hemp is a naturally strong and sustainable fabric, once used in ropes, so it's understandable that the Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Women's Train Shorts were inspired by and named after one of the best-known mountain groups in the Alps, Tre Cime di Lavaredo. Salewa's Lavaredo Shorts are made of hybrid Alpine Hemp – 49% hemp and 40% cotton, blended with polyester.
Alpine Hemp is exceptionally soft and breathable, with lightweight airy fibres that feel comfortable next to the skin. The lightweight, hard-wearing fabric gives good breathability and cool-wearing comfort, while Durastretch inserts and stretch seams add freedom of movement for high-stepping and stemming. With an elasticated waist, two slanted pockets and a side zipped pocket.
The perfect shorts for sunny days on the rock or trail and hot indoor training sessions.
Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Women's Train Shorts at a glance:
- Organic main finishing
- Elastic waist
- 4 way stretch
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- 2 slash pockets
- Zipper pocket on side
- Weight: 175g (Size: 44/38/UK10)
- Side seam length: 29cm (Size: 44/38/UK10)
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts (Bluesign 151g/sqm)
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- Recommended for climbing and hiking
- Anti odour
- Salewa committed: Chemicals verified, social monitoring, high % natural/renewable materials
Note: Alpine Hemp is not grown in the European Alps. Although the Italian Alps in particular have a long tradition of growing hemp, much of the knowledge and expertise was lost in the 1960s when fabric production moved from Europe generally. As such, Salewa ethically source hemp fibres expertly produced in the mountain dominated Heilongjiang region of China.