Men's Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Darn Tough Men's Hiker Boot Sock: Full Cushion
There's nothing like a 15km+ hike carrying a heavy pack to get you thinking about a sock that delivers more in the cushioning department.
Darn Tough Hiker Boot Sock with full cushion delivers comfort for your feet that just won't quit and durability for the long haul.
Made from ethically sourced merino wool, these Darn Tough Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion are such seriously comfortable socks that you will be avoiding the rest of the socks in your sock drawer.
Darn Tough design and manufacture the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks available in the market today. They don't outsource anything, so they know they can stand over the quality of their products.
This promise is backed up by their unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can wear out Darn Tough Men's Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion they will be replaced free of charge.
At a glance:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Let our experience guide you.
Do you need a guide? Or would you like to learn how to navigate in the hills? Maybe you’d like to join one of our adventures in Ireland or overseas! We’re here to guide and teach you, it's our passion. Let our experience guide yours. Contact us today to explore your options.
|Small||UK 5-7 | EU 38-40/41 | US 5.5-7.5|
|Medium||UK 7.5-9 | EU 41-42/43 | US 8-9.5|
|Large||UK 9.5-11.5 | EU 43-45 | US 10-12|
|Extra Large||UK 12-14 | EU 46-49/50 | US 12.5-14.5|
|XX Large||UK 14-16 | EU 50-53 | US 15-17|