Petzl Panga Group Helmet
PANGA is a durable, easy-to-use helmet, designed for adventure centres, high/low ropes courses and group/club use. One size fits all and the FLIP&FIT system immediately positions the headband in a low position, to guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system also protects the headband during storage or transport and allows easy adjustment by the instructor or user. Easy maintenance and optimized product life, thanks to three components - shell, liner and headband - being completely removable and available as replacement parts.
Contact us for more info on bulk/trade orders/discounts. We can order different colours along with spare parts.
Petzl Panga Detailed Description
- Durable helmet designed for intensive use:
- rugged construction with thick ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) shell
- the outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- expanded EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam liner for excellent wear resistance
- FLIP&FIT system allows immediate placement of the headband in a low position so the helmet fits securely on the head. This system allows the headband size to be easily adjusted by an instructor, or by the user
- Easy use and maintenance for operators:
- helmet composed of three removable components: shell, liner and headband. These components are all available as replacement parts, extending the life of the helmet and optimizing costs for the operator
- headband folds into the shell for protection when stored or transported
- one size for easy equipment management
- areas designated for applying a visible marking on the outside of the shell
- Available in three colours
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Head circumference: 48-61 cm
- Weight: 330 g
- 3 year guarantee
Do you require on-site training for your instructors? Need guidance on PPE Maintainance and Inspection? We have the expertise to help you!
Want to learn how to climb? Take your group on a Rock Climbing experience? We provide this and loads more from a wide range of locations around Ireland. Beginner Rock Climbing courses. 1-to-1 training. Rescue Training and loads more.
Dalkey Quarry is one of our favourite locations and is ideal for an introduction to rock climbing experiences. It has over 200 routes from all grades- easy to extreme. Easy access, great views and super rock makes Dalkey a perfect spot for Rock Climbing and Abseiling in Ireland.
Adventure.ie has been providing adventure.ie experiences in Ireland and abroad since 1999 and are experts in all things adventure! Get in touch today to discuss your next adventure.