Smidge Spray 75ml
Experts in the outdoors since 1999We all work and play in the outdoors on events, expeditions, rescues or purely for fun! We understand your needs.
Ask us anything!Use our chat feature to ask us questions just as you would if you were in store!
Free Irish and UK Delivery over €50/£50*Free EU Delivery over €150 . Some exclusions, t&cs apply. Full shipping policy below.
Hassle Free ReturnsReturns are a pain. We'll do our best to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. See our policy below.
Developed and tested in Scotland by midge experts in the harshest conditions, Smidge is a DEET free midge and mosquito repellent which contains the key ingredient, Picaridn, cleverly throwing these little suckers off our scent.
It’s scientifically proven to provide instant, sweat-proof protection for up to 8 hours and SAFE for all the family from 2+ years.
Smidge comes in a practical, robust and lightweight 75ml aluminium pump spray. Thanks to its novel, water and sweat resisting formula it provides powerful, immediate protection for up to 8 hours without re-application.
At a glance:
- Powerful, water- and sweat-resistant protection for up to 8 hours
- Protects against insects around world - as well as the infamous Scottish biting midge, it gives excellent protection against mosquitoes, horse flies, ticks and other biting pests
- DEET-free: contains 20% Picaridn (also known as Saltidin), recommended by WHO, Health Protection Scotland and Public Health England for effective biting-insect protection
- Safe for adults, pregnant women and especially good for use with young children (from 2 years)
- Non-sticky, moisturising milk formulation with a pleasant fragrance
- Developed and tested in Scotland under the harshest of conditions
The mountains have long been our passion. It’s where we choose to work and play. We love sharing our passion for the mountains with others, be it exploring the hidden secrets of the Glendalough Valley with groups or the vast remote Arctic tundra. Adventure.ie was borne out of this passion and our new store in the heart of the Wicklow Mountains is the newest addition to our small family run business.
Established in 1999 adventure.ie (formerly ‘The Adventure Agency’) we set out to provide a range of high quality, professionally run outdoor activities and training courses to adult and youth groups. The business has evolved over the years and is now the leading provider of fun Team Building and Charity Challenge events in Ireland.
Opening an outdoor store in the Glendalough Valley was a long time in the planning, but came to life in 2017 when we secured a unit in the Brockagh Centre, Laragh, Co. Wicklow.
Our passion for the mountains is here to see and feel in our store, we bring you brands that we know and trust, equipment that we use ourselves in wild and remote places. We can stand over every piece of clothing or equipment in our store for the simple reason we know how good it is.