Dynafit Ultra 100 Women Trail Running Shoes
Made for really long mountain runs, Dynafit's Ultra 100 Women's Trail Running Shoe is one with excellent cushioning thanks to the newly developed, soft mid-sole.
This new mid-sole has superior damping characteristics, which means greater comfort even after many kilometers on the trail.
Ultra 100 Grip
The POMOCA out-sole is ideal for varied terrain and delivers grip that you can rely on, even in wet conditions.
The Heel Preloader provides excellent support for your ankle and heel.
Laces can be stowed under the practical stretch mesh panel, keeping them protected and ensuring that they don't loosen while you're running.
Ultra 100 Drop
The Dynafit Ultra 100 Women's Trail Running Shoe has a drop of 6mm, a sensitive fit and weighs in at 290g.
- Ballistic Bumper: Rubber toe and heel bumpers diminish the effect of impacts
- Invisible Lacing: Stretch mesh covers the tongue allowing you to stow laces to protect from wear and tear.
- Heel Preloader: Heel Preloader gives you a new level of comfort and precision. You will experience more support and fit around the heel while at the same time experiencing more comfort due to a lower and softer profile on the back of the shoe. In the end, a better fit leads to better performance – indispensable when you want to perform at your highest level.
- Pomoca Gliding Path.
- Pomoca outsole: Renowned for grip on uphill ski mountaineering and featuring in technical alpine approach shoes.
- Ortholite Footbed: Breathable, lightweight, shock-absorbing sole that adapts to the shape of the foot.