Marmot Women's Minimalist Gore-Tex Jacket
Despite the name, Marmot's women's minimalist jacket retains all the important features you need in a tough rain shell. Using paclite® technology from GORE-TEX and 100% Recycled Polyester, this reliable jacket features 100% taped seams, adjustable hood and pit zips for ventilation.
Velcro® ensures cuffs and the main zipper can be sealed from stormy weather, while the hem can be cinched in with an elastic drawcord. Other features include zippered hand pockets with storm flaps, PFC free durable water repellent, a DriClime® lined chin guard for comfort and angel wing movement™ in the sleeves. All combined makes for a very robust and comfortable.
Marmot Women's Minimalist Gore-Tex Jacket at a glance:
- GORE-TEX fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable draw-cord hem and Velcro® adjustable cuffs blocks drafts
- Back Length:69.9cm
- Main Material: GORE-TEX Paclite® 100% Recycled Polyester Plain weave
- Weight: 350g
- Marmot Eco Rating: Best
With Marmot sizing on the larger side of true to size, there's room to add layers in poorer conditions.