Marmot Women's Mountain Active Pant
Whether you're hiking The Spink in Glendalough or going climbing in Dalkey, pull on Marmot Women's Mountain Active Pants.
Lightweight yet hard wearing, these pants have stretch performance fabric, articulated knees, and a gusseted crotch for making moves on or off the wall. A PFC free water repellent gives you a chance to stay dry in a short shower. If you do get wet, they dry out really quickly anyway.
The adjustable belt and hem cinch help dial in your fit.
Marmot Women's Mountain Active Pant at a glance:
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant recycled nylon blend; stretch performance fabric is breathable and quick drying for maximum comfort
- PFC-free water-repellent coating
- Adjustable belt for custom fit
- Zippered back and hand pockets
- Gusseted crotch for easy movement
- Adjustable hem cinch
- UPF 50
91% Recycled Nylon, 9% Elastane, Double Weave, 134g/sqm