Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Men's Train Shorts
Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Men's Train Shorts are lightweight climbing shorts for men – ideal for training at the wall, bouldering in Glendalough or the crag in summer. In fact, they're just great shorts for pretty much anything.
Hemp is a naturally strong and sustainable fabric, once used in ropes, so it's understandable that the Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Men's Train Shorts were inspired by and named after one of the best-known mountain groups in the Alps, Tre Cime di Lavaredo. Salewa's Lavaredo Hemp Men's Shorts are made of hybrid Alpine Hemp – 49% hemp and 40% cotton, blended with polyester.
Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Men's Train Shorts are exceptionally soft and breathable, with lightweight airy fibres that feel comfortable next to the skin. The hardwearing fabric gives good breathability and comfort, while the Durastretch inserts, stretch seams and gusset panel allow you to climb freely without feeling restricted. With a low-profile elasticated waist and two slanted pockets.
Ideal shorts for summer climbing and indoor training.
Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Men's Train Shorts at a glance:
- Organic main finishing
- Elastic waist
- 4 way stretch
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- 2 slash pockets
- Zipper pocket on side
- Weight: 320g (Size: 50/L)
- Side seam length: 54cm (Size: 50/L)
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts (Bluesign 151g/sqm)
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- Recommended for climbing and hiking
- Anti odour
- Salewa committed: Chemicals verified, social monitoring, high % natural/renewable materials
Note: Alpine Hemp is not grown in the European Alps. Although the Italian Alps in particular have a long tradition of growing hemp, much of the knowledge and expertise was lost in the 1960s when fabric production moved from Europe generally. As such, Salewa ethically source hemp fibres expertly produced in the mountain dominated Heilongjiang region of China.