Thermowave Men's Merino 160 Warm Active Long Sleeve Baselayer Tee
Made with dual fibre technology, the polyester layer provides efficient moisture transport whilst the wool and polyamide fabrics ensure warmth and durability.
This combination results in the best of both worlds. A breathable and anti bacterial fabric which reduces bad odours and skin irritation. At only 160 GSM, Merino Warm Active men's base layer guarantees comfort and warmth in all weather conditions and helps you get out there and brave the elements. No excuses.
Suggested activity: snowsports, easy running & training, camping, hiking & outdoor activities.
Thermowave Men's Merino 160 Warm Active Long Sleeve Baselayer Tee at a glance:
- Fit: Next to skin
- Merino wool and polyamide fabrics ensures warmth and durability
- Quick-drying Recycled Polyester provides efficient moisture transport
- Stretchy material for versatile performance
- Longer back protects from the cold
- Crew neck for maximum comfort
- Raglan sleeves for maximum mobility
- Soft touch
- Flat seams do not irritate the skin
- Lets the skin breathe
- Odour control
- Ethically sourced merino wool
- Weight: 160gsm
- Composition: 47% Thermowave Functional Polyester (Recycled), 42% Thermowave Merino Wool, 11% Polyamide.