Thermowave Men's Merino 165 Aero Long Sleeve Baselayer Tee
Thermowaves Men's Merino Aero is an ultra-soft and super light men's long sleeve baselayer tee. Made of 100% ethically sourced premium merino wool, it is both stretchy and durable, whilst the fabric has no itch against the skin. At only 165 GSM this enduring fabric is the perfect one for hiking, camping and snow sports all year round.
The colour, dust, was inspired by the magical view when it seems that the sand near the sea gets mixed with the blue sky above. Suggested activity: winter sports, hiking, camping, fishing, bushcraft and travel.
Thermowave Men's Merino 165 Aero Long Sleeve Baselayer Tee at a glance:
- Fit: close-fitting
- Ultra-soft and superlight 17.5 micron premium merino wool
- Digitally printed pattern on products made of wool prevents colour fading
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- The back side is longer for additional comfort
- Smooth feeling
- Stretchy and durable material ensures durability
- Perfect warmth insulation
- Natural anti-bacterial protection
- All year round comfort for cool weather performance
- No plastic packaging
- UPF30+ approved by Hohenstein labaratories
- Material thickness: 165 GSM.
- Composition: 100% merino wool.