Thermowave Men's Merino 180 Warm Long Sleeve Base Layer Tee
Thermowave Men's Merino 180 Warm Long Sleeve Base Layer Tee is made using 100% Merino wool fibres (180gsm). This naturally antibacterial base layer will most definitely add additional comfort to your outdoor experience during performance in cool to cold weather conditions, irrespective of your chosen activity.
Thermowave Merino wool is 100% biodegradable as no added chemicals are included. Also, because of its natural anti-bacterial properties, your merino wool tee won't smell and therefore won't need to be washed as often as a synthetic baselayer. This increases the lifespan of your kit and also reduces the environmental impact!
Featuring a unique knitting structure, Thermowave’s Merino Warm ensures perfect warmth insulation, lightweight design and the best properties of Merino wool, as well as a dry, next-to-skin comfort feeling throughout your activities.
Features at a glance:
- Longer back protects from the cold
- Raglan sleeves for maximum mobility
- Crew neck for maximum comfort
- Special knitting structure for perfect warmth in minimum bulk
- Does not restrict movement
- Optimal moisture management
- Flatlock seams construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Natural anti-bacterial protection
- 100% Merino Wool 180gsm
Out of 900+ breeds of sheep in the world, the most popular is the Merino because of the unique qualities it has to offer. Did you know that a single Merino sheep can produce up to 102 kg of wool during its lifetime? One sheep can provide enough wool for 408 Thermowave base layers.