Thermowave Men's Merino 160 Trunks Black
Your baselayer is the layer next to your skin. That includes your jocks, boxers, trunks whatever you call them. Whenever you’re out hiking, climbing, camping, or skiing, your trusted, comfortable Thermowave Men's Merino 160 boxers should be pulled on first. These 4-season merino stretch men’s boxer shorts are highly breathable, naturally antibacterial and will keep you comfortable, dry and fresh both outdoors and at home.
While the elastic waistband and contoured pouch adds to the comfort, flat-lock seams are there to prevent any chafing and itching. Made from 160 GSM Merino wool with a mixture of elastane for a perfect fit. Thermowave's premium men’s underwear is suitable even for sensitive skin.
Suggested activity: winter sport, hiking, fishing, camping, walking, travel.
Thermowave Men's Merino 160 Trunks Black at a glance:
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Super comfortable, soft and extra-stretchy
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Natural anti-bacterial protection
- Temperature regulating
- Enhanced durability, don’t wear out easily and don’t shrink
- Functional open fly for convenience
- Wide elastic waistband designed for ultimate comfort
- Flat-lock seams prevent chafing
- Weight: 160gsm
- Composition: 98% Thermowave Merino Wool, 2% Elastane