Thermowave Men's Merino 200 Wonder Baselayer Hoody
Thermowave Men's Merino 200 Wonder Baselayer Hoody is made from extra warm merino wool has natural anti-bacterial and temperature regulating properties – insulates heat when necessary and evaporates excess moisture quickly. At 200 GSM this sustainable fabric is a natural yet durable baselayer which enables the wearer to be comfortable whilst pushing outside their comfort zone.
Rab stopped making their very popular merino baselayer hoody for men when their baselayer composition changed, so this addition to the Thermowave range will be good news for fans of that particular classic.
And... next season, Thermowave have promised us they'll have an equivalent for the women too! Be quick though - this is an introductory price, Thermowave's RRP for next season is €119.95
Suggested activity: winter sports, hiking, camping, fishing, bushcraft and travel.
Thermowave Men's Merino 200 Wonder Baselayer Hoody at a glance:
- Fit: Close-fitting
- Raglan sleeves support maximum mobility
- Cross over neck hoodie
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Super soft
- Durable knit ensures durability
- Stretchy material for versatile performance
- Perfect foundation for colder weather layering
- Natural anti-bacterial protection
- Eco-friendly solutions
- UPF50+ approoved by Hohenstein labaratories
- Material thickness: 200 GSM
- Composition: 100% merino wool