When every gram counts, this is exactly the towel you need. Weighing in at a smidge over 40g, and 42cm x 92cm, it's the perfect size for multi-day treks. We don't believe you need bigger. This is exactly what we brought on the Arctic Circle Trail in Greenland.
The UltraLite quick-drying towel is great for anyone though - backpackers, campers or anyone who wants an impromptu dip in some trail-side water. Weighing a third less than the closest competitor, this soft, highly packable, and ultralight microfiber towel is great for drying off without having to sweat the ounces.
- Ultralight: Even in its largest size, the UltraLite towel barely tips the scales at just 5.1 oz.
- Softer Touch: Anti-pill fabrics are soft to the touch for the life of the towel.
- 4x Absorbency: Absorbent microfiber fabric soaks up 4 times its weight in water, which can be wrung out easily.
- Ultrafast-drying: Dries 80% faster than comparable cotton towels.
- Highly packable: Soft fabric packs down tiny when space is at a premium.
- Hang loop for easy drying and packing.
- Machine washable