Rab Kangri GTX Jacket
The Rab Kangri GTX Jacket was designed for avid adventurers. The Kangri GTX Jacket is a robust and reliable jacket perfect for everything from winter hillwalking to showery scrambles. This classic mountain shell from Rab now uses recycled GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric, ideal for long days on the hill.
The fit and features of this 3-layer mountain waterproof shell have been developed to deflect the rain allowing you to get outside whatever the weather. Gore-Tex Products such as this shell, carry the 'Guaranteed to Keep you Dry' promise and are also totally windproof so you stay comfortable longer.
Rab Kangri Goretex Jacket
Providing protection without restricting movement, the Kangri GTX Jacket has a regular fit with articulated, decent length sleeves. There is plenty of room in this shell to layer up without feeling restricted.
Thought was given to the ease of use of the large 2-way pit zips and the adjustability of the hem and hood. Essential features for steeper ground and poor weather conditions.
The hood fits closely around the face sheltering from wind and rain but still allowing good vision and head-turn. A soft chin guard and a fleece-lined collar add a little luxury and boost comfort, while two generous hand pockets and a smaller internal zipped pocket keep any essentials safe and dry as you focus on the task in hand.
Rab Kangri GTX Jacket At a glance:
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (70D) with recycled outer fabric.
- Hydrostatic Head: 28,000mm
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Fully adjustable mountain hood, with wired and laminated peak
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated hem and waist drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 78cm/30.7inch
- Weight (Size M): 528g / 18.5oz
Let our experience guide you.
Do you need a guide? Or would you like to learn how to navigate in the hills? Maybe you’d like to join one of our adventures in Ireland or overseas! We’re here to guide and teach you, it's our passion. Let our experience guide yours. Contact us today to explore your options.