Marmot Men's Minimalist Gore-Tex Jacket
Despite the name, Marmot's men's minimalist jacket retains all the important features you need in a rain shell. Produced using weight-minimizing paclite® technology from GORE-TEX Paclite and 100% Recycled Polyester with a PFC-free, water-repellent finish.
This reliable jacket features 100% taped seams, an adjustable hood and pit zips for ventilation. Velcro® ensures cuffs and main zipper can be sealed from stormy weather, while the hem can be cinched in with an elastic drawcord. Other features include water-resistant chest pocket zipper, zippered hand pockets with storm flaps and angel wing movement™ in the sleeves. Pit zips are an important feature on this jacket and one of the reasons it was chosen by adventure.ie.
Marmot Men's Minimalist Gore-Tex Jacket at a glance:
- GORE-TEX fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable draw-cord hem and Velcro® adjustable cuffs blocks drafts
- Back Length:71.1cm
- Main Material: GORE-TEX Paclite® 100% Recycled Polyester Plain weave
- Weight: 371g
- Marmot Eco Rating: Best
With Marmot sizing on the larger side of true to size, there's room to add layers in poorer conditions.